Monday, May 4, 2009

She's just not feeling well. At all.

Please pray for my mom. She has had a rough couple of days. She's struggling with pain and the Dr. is trying some new med. combos to help with it. She's also nauseous, and just plain feeling yucky.

She's not sleeping well either. Even though she's groggy from the meds, she can't get comfortable. And we all know that DEEP sleep is key for the body to heal itself. I remember how awful it was after my c-section to try to get comfortable at night and you can only sleep in one position, and mom's surgery was much more invasive. (I'm still usually uncomfortable at night, but not from major surgery!)

I hate seeing her in pain. I know it's just a season that will be over in a few months, but she's hurting. Please pray.

Thank you friends.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'll pray.

runninggal said...

Could you email me with her address?

Thanks!
julie

Kristin said...

Oh Karyn, I will continue to pray. I have never had what she has had, but I was horribly uncomfortable after my neck surgery and I don't miss those days. - Kristin

Yule {b}Log said...

I heart your mama and I will pray for her. Thank you for giving me the oppertunity to go before the Healer.