Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day, for "reel"

We have some pretty great moms!


Kelly's mom (with sweet baby Joey)


My mommy (and me)


********************


Mother's Day 2009

Yes we are matching! He he he :)




We have had a small fishing boat for a few years now. I told Kelly a few weeks ago that I would like to fish with him more and that I wanted my own fishing pole. So Aspen and daddy got me a pink fishing pole, a purple lure, and a cute baseball hat that says "It's my boat, I just let him drive." Perfect! This does not mean however, that I am ready to take the hook out of the fish's mouth. Ick.




Just for fun, Mother's Day 2008
We drove up to Mt. Bachelor
(look how little Aspen is!)









Hope all you moms had a special day!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What a great present!! Now you are a "reel" fishermen's wife!!! I love all the pics!! Glad you had a good day.

Amanda said...

O goodie, you guys want to go camping with us? You bring the boat, we'll bring the camper....sure, it'll sleep 8! AND we don't even have to stay dirty. :)