Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Aspenisms

While reading her alphabet book, Daddy paused and said "And Aspen starts with an 'a'. And Daddy starts with a 'd'. And Mommy starts with a 'm'"!
Aspen thought for a minute and said "Yeah, and Lola starts with a '4'!

******

Last weekend we were getting ready to go out on the boat and Aspen came up to me and said "Big girls do not poop in the boat."

******

We passed an older couple holding hands while walking down the path. Aspen said hi to them. After they passed, she said "they're so cute!"

******

Refridgerator: Frigalater

Bubblegum: Gubblegum

Pancakes: Panpakes



5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was so happy to see more Aspenisms! We all love to read them. I was always reluctant to correct the kids cute mistakes because I loved hearing them pronounced wrong. One of my favorites was packpack=backpack. Miss you guys!

Jenn B said...

The Lola one is my fave! She's so weird, I love it!!!!

Amanda said...

no pooping on the boat! phew! I LOVE your Aspenisms...

AiringMyLaundry said...

Kids are so funny :)

runninggal said...

I have a shout out to you in today's blog post. Check it out!

http://www.runninggalinsights.blogspot.com