Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Aspenisms!

Before kicking a ball in the yard Aspen says,
"Watch this power daddy!"


Aspen hands me her crayons and paper and says, "Let's draw a sunshine and a wonderful day."


Aspen's prayer,
"Thank you for Mommy and Daddy and Cupcakes and Grammie and Grandpa."


After having her sleeves pushed up so she could wash her hands, Aspen asks "Daddy, will you pull my arms off?" (meaning, will you pull my sleeves down)


According to Aspen, if a man is wearing a cowboy hat his name is Cowboy.


Aspen declared that "the shower was too spicy." (too hot)


Spagetti--- Basketti

3 comments:

The Engman family said...

That's so funny - Ethan says the "too spicy" thing too about anything hot. I just love their comments at this age!

Yule {b}Log said...

Keep 'em comin'.

Erin said...

gotta love all the adorable things kids say! I especially love their prayers! Aspen has so much personality - I bet she'd get along wonderfully with my two "angels"!