Thursday, April 30, 2009

On a lighter note...New Aspenisms!





-After helping me feed the dog, I said "thank you very much for helping." Aspen replied, "you're welcome, your Majesty."


-Her prayer earlier today: "Thank you for toys, lips, and food."


-After the wedding, our family was hanging out in my Aunt and Uncle's hotel suite. My Uncle had his dress shirt unbuttoned, which of course drew Aspen's attention. She pointed and said "look at Gary's tummy! It's so awesome!"


-I uploaded the wedding pictures to the computer, and had Aspen on my lap as I was looking at them. We came across one of Laura all decked out in her veil and dress and Aspen got so excited and said "Look at her eyebrows! They are sooooo beautiful!"


-Aspen LOVES balloons. A month ago, she had a purple balloon in the car that accidentally slipped out of the open door. She was devastated. Seriously, she cried and cried. The other day she said "My purple balloon will fly away, but a cupcake won't fly away."


-With all the wedding talk lately Aspen is very into all this "getting married" chat. She often will tell me she's going to marry Daddy. (awww!) When I ask her who Mommy will marry, she promptly says, "Grandpa, because he is your Daddy."


-She is so much a Daddy's girl. Not only does she want to marry Daddy, she thinks he can fix anything. Another one of her ill-fated balloons popped one day, and she saved it until Daddy got home from work, and gave it to him saying, "Here Daddy, you can fix it!"

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That. is. hilarious...your Majesty. :)

Jennifer said...

These were so fun to read! I just read them to the kids and we had fun laughing together. It's been tooo long and I can't even believe she is talking this much.

runninggal said...

Super funny!

Ihave some clothes for this litle humorist. It's all from our clothing/gear bin for winter skiing.

Also, I have a gift for your mom. It's been too long since I was at her house dropping off our crib for Aspen to sleep in at her house, so I don't remember where she lives. Could you email me with her address?

Thanks!

Jenn B said...

The eyebrow one is my fave, of course. They DID look beautiful!

Yule {b}Log said...

If MY balloon flies out the window, will you get ME a cupcake?