Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelly!!!


You're hilarious!



You can fall asleep anywhere.



You enjoy the outdoors, and one of the greatest joys in my life has been watching you be a dad to our little girl. Your love for her melts my heart.




You are my best friend.





You show me in you love me in so many ways.

You kill the spiders. You compliment me. You listen. You understand my heart. You always check when I hear a weird noise at night. You let me shop. You rub my legs when they hurt. You protect me. You fix the covers. You drive carefully when I'm putting my make-up on in the car. You hold me when I cry. You treat me better than I deserve. You take interest in the things I'm passionate about. You don't complain when the house is a mess. You apologize when you're wrong. You work hard. You want my opinion. You pray for me and Aspen. You defend me. You make me laugh all-the-time. You love our families. You get up with Aspen in the night. You sing. You love the Lord.


Happy birthday honey.

I love you and I love the way you love me.

6 comments:

Yule {b}Log said...

There is no comment that can top that.

Happy Birthday, Kelly.

Amanda said...

What a kind tribute, you're words are sweet...and so is your husband. :)

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!!! HOPE YOUR DAY IS THE BEST!

The Klipperts said...

Hi Kelly  Happy Birthday a little late.  We love you and hope your day was special.  We'll miss at Thanksgiving I hope your holiday is awesome.

runninggal said...

Happy birthday Kelly! We just noticed we are finally getting to sing with you guys in January! We are already working on the "killer" set for your amazing voices. We can't wait! We've been singing some of the songs this week as we drive up and down the Oregon coast. I'll start to sing some harmony part and Cory will stop me, "No...no! That's gonna be Kelly!! Karyn gets the high part...you get to sing this little snippet."

You 2 are sweet.

Jenn B said...

so i just now read this...karyn it's so sweet! loved it. love you guys. cool beans.