Monday, November 17, 2008

They are new every morning

"Because of the Lord's great love, we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3: 22-23







Because of the Lord's kindness I am not done, I am not over, nor completed. HE does not change. His compassion does not cease. His mercies are fresh at the break of day and His stability is abundant.








(The photo is the sunrise outside my front door a few weeks ago)

1 comment:

Yule {b}Log said...

I love living in the comfort of knowing that I have not arrived. Nor will I until I get to the Kingdom or at least, Heaven. What a great goal. No matter how hard I work and accomplish down here on Earth, I have not arrived. AND that His mercies are new every single morning. Amen!