Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One of THOSE days...

It's just been one of those days. I don't feel well physically, mentally, or emotionally. I feel a little bit spiritually fatigued. I know I'll probably be better tomorrow, but today is, well, kinda yucky. Chronic illness has a way of being discouraging sometimes. I think I handle it pretty well most of the time, I really try to. But today I'm weary and frustrated with the widespread effect of this part of my life.

Usually, I try to blog about uplifting things, but today I'm just being real and transparent. And I'm ok with that. I'm in a funk.

Off to read my Bible...

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm sorry my friend:( You know I'm here...I've been missing you!

Amanda said...

Do be transparent! I've been trying to be better at that. My sister in law thinks my blog is sickening sweet-too-happy. I don't want to be that..ew.

Want to come over?

Jenn B said...

oh sad. i know i have long arms but i don't think they're long enough to reach to central oregon to give you a hug...so i guess just a "i wish i could give you a hug" will have to do. hope you feel better today!