Saturday, July 19, 2008

A few weeks ago we spent the afternoon at Lake Billy Chinook with my sister Jenn and her hubby Ben. It ended up being quite an eventful trip... I don't feel like going into detail so if you haven't heard the story ask me sometime.

Anyway, here are some pics from before all the chaos!


We rock the big shades.


Neat rocks.


Kelly caught a fish on Aspen's BARBIE pole!


Aspen's not too fond of fish up close.


Barbie pole catches another.


Kissy kissy.


I put my finger in it's mouth! (ew)


Ben is wondering why the Barbie pole is catching the most fish.


I'm done with pictures mommy.


Beautiful sunset skyline over Billy Chinook.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sto-ry! Stor-y!

Jenn B said...

hooray! cute pics! hey, you need to send me that one from d-neil's wedding that you said is so cute of us!!!!