Friday, June 6, 2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

Well I did it. I CHOPPED my hair off. Ok, I paid someone to chop it off. My hair was making me hot, and I don't mean "sexy" hot, I mean sweating like a pig hot. Lovely, I know. Most of you know I have to take a medication that makes my internal temperature sky rocket, so I cannot stand my hair laying on my neck and back. I was tired of wearing it in a ponytail.
It's definitely not on my neck now! EEK!

It's such a big change. I've never ever had my hair this short. Kelly says he really likes it, but he's still getting used to something so different. I really do love it! I think.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Post a pic of your new hot (sexy hot) do:)

Unknown said...

I'm sure it's darling! Thanks for stopping by my blog! That Father's Day Contest is done, but I'll always be having more. Julie won some Beaver's stuff! Blessings to you!
www.diaryof1.com

Amanda said...

Picture????? CAn't wait to see!

runninggal said...

I am sure you look adorable as you couldn't look any other way!! I want to see it!! Post a picture!!

www.runninggalinsights.blogspot.com