Saturday, September 20, 2008

Karyn Sharin' Old Navy 20% off Sale

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker

Old Navy sale ends tomorrow Sunday, Sept. 21. The sale is online and in store. It is 20% off everything with the code BFF. (special thanks to one of my bff's for the heads up on this one :) )

In store- tell them the code when you check out
Online- enter code at check out and also receive free shipping!

Check it out! They have some unreal clearance deals. Purchases from online can be returned in store.

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/home.do?ssiteID=ON#open

BTW, if you get some good deals, tell me about it! I LOVE hearing about other people's bargains :)








And a picture of Aspen, just because.


2 comments:

runninggal said...

I am so backwards when it comes to fanagaling through stores and actually coming up with A. a good deal or B. Anything at all!

I learned, after comparing with other fellow 2nd grade moms, that I spent the most - by far!! - on school supplies. I try, I really do...I am just missing some very important girl genes (and consequently - girl Jeans - I think I have 1 or 2 pairs at the most)

Anyway - I would be grateful for life if you could take me shopping! I need some clothes!! I have my "stage" performing rocker-mom clothes (which are hardly useful in regular life) and then my very old, quite outdated clothes.

HELP!!!!

www.runninggalinsights.blogspot.com

runninggal said...

p.s. stage performing rocker mom clothes refers to my wardrobe for when I am doing some show somewhere in the US of A...your readers might have been a bit confused by that!