Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Karyn Sharin'

This is something new I've been wanting to add to my blog. If you know me, you know my interests include shopping, fashion, make-up, decorating, etc. etc. etc. I love bargains and sales. When I come across something good in one of these areas I want to tell everyone about it. Soooooooo, I am going to start doing "Karyn Sharin'" in which I will "share" good finds, tips, and advice in the above mentioned categories. Hope you like it! :)

This is the logo I will use every time I post something like this.

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker

2 comments:

runninggal said...

This is exactly what people like me, who are COMPLETELY inept in this area, need!

I'm excited!!

Julie

Cathy said...

Couldn't be anything more perfect for you to "share"!! Although, Billy may not be as enthused;)