Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Prayers for Mom: last surgery tomorrow!

Tomorrow is my Mom's last surgery in her treatment following a breast cancer diagnosis in early April 2009. She is now cancer free, and after tomorrow, she will be done with treatment for good!


Her surgery will most likely be around 7:30 am in Bend, and we would appreciate your prayers... specifically for the doctors wisdom and care, and for a complication free procedure and recovery.

Prayers for my dad and his career direction would be appreciated as well.

Thank you friends!




Aren't they cute :)
They've been married 35 years, and despite this year being a particularly rough one, they are still in love with each other, and in love with their God.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've had that date written on my calendar and I'm praying.

Amanda said...

They're so cute. Do you need help w/ A tomorrow?

Kristin said...

Hi Karyn- I will be praying! Send Aspen over to play, we would love to have her.