Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rain drops fallin' on my head!

Yesterday we had a HUGE rain storm. It hardly ever rains here, but yesterday was a doozy! Big ol' raindrops, hail, thunder, black sky...the works! So, it was the perfect day to pull out our first pair of rainboots. Aspen decided to test out their mud puddle jumping ability in the Target parking lot. We were the silly parents standing by encouraging her to jump and splash while snapping pictures. HA!



Turns out the rainboots are a hit with Aspen. She put them on all by herself (on the wrong feet) this morning. Hmmm...shoes she can put on all alone...mommy likes this idea! She's pretty cute in her mismatching jammies and her new favorite boots.

4 comments:

runninggal said...

I have your blog listed on my blog page now so I can easily keep up with you!! I love the thought of a beautiful mess! So true! Perspective is what changes it to a beautiful mess.

http://runninggalinsights.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

Aspen, your too cute for words!!! My kids loved the puddles also, but witth out the rain boots it is just a huge mess! Oh by the way...Josh still puts his shoes on the wrong feet. He says it feels better that way.

Cathy said...

I love her.

Jenn B said...

see, she needs to come visit aunt jennie and play in the rain more often! :) see you in a few days!